*** Seawatch is located at 155 Kingfisher Drive, North Captiva Island. ***
Why you should rent Seawatch, one of the only 4 bedroom private beachfront homes on North Captiva Island. Here is part of why you should...
- The only island home with a deep water boating and fishing dock with a crook-neck flood light. Also 2 minutes fromn North Captiva Pass (Tarpon fishing etc)!
- Beautiful white powder sand swimming beach!
- Upstairs and downstairs suites for extended families!
- Large spacious home with beautiful unobstructed views of the beach, bay, and palms from the top floor master bedroom and Great room/diningroom!
- Thoroughly renovated in 2007!
- Private, on-site, palm grove picnic area with benches and charcoal barbecue grill!
- Seawatch is truly a beachfront home and not a home with a distant bay/gulf view.
- The only island home that enjoys a Fast Track Seamless Vacation!
- Owner assists interested guests with further information about Seawatch Home, a North Captiva Vacation, Safety Harbor Club, and Booking.
See More Features...
Seawatch is a new beach front home rebuilt in July 2007. During this rebuild the house was architecturally redesigned to take full advantage of North Captiva Island's amazing scenery. There are numerous decks and porches in order for the viewer to take in the breathtaking beauty offered by our prime beachfront location. This home is surrounded by a grove of over 40 mature palm trees which provide pleasant shade for picnicking and those seeking to get out of the sun and relax in the tropical atmosphere.
There is plenty of space inside this 4000 square foot home with separate suites on first and second floors for privacy to relax and curl up with your favorite novel and admire a tropical sunset. The home has 4 bedrooms that can easily accommodate 10 or more guests. The home has a fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining area for you to enjoy. Additionally we have also provided a fully furnished living room for you to make you and your party feel comfortable and at home.
Relax inside overlooking unobstructed views of the beach, palms, sea, dolphins and sailboats, or outside on your private beach. You can enjoy excellent fishing and boating as well as watch the dolphin feed off our 112' deep water dock.
While the home itself itself, and amenities are well worth the stay the adventure of North Captiva Island will more than add to your experience. The Island is reminiscent of old Florida with over 3 miles of pristine white sand beaches, a wildlife sanctuary with numerous exotic birds many of which can no longer be found on the mainland. There is also plenty of marine life all around the island for you to admire.
View our slide show for a virtual tour of our property.
You can also find us listed on homeaway.com